You are faced with a new application called Confluence, and the buzz is that it’s a great place to do your work and that it’ll help you collaborate with others. But how does that happen? And how do you get started using Confluence? If you have these or similar questions, then this course is for you.
You’ll learn the basics of Confluence, how to use it to create content and collaborate with co-workers. You’ll first dive into the basics: creating, editing and formatting pages, adding different types of content like files, links and graphics, editing collaboratively and using the hidden power tool of Confluence – macros. But creating content is only half the story. You’ll also get into the power-user realm, where you’ll learn to organize content and to extend Confluence with other applications (available from the Marketplace). You’ll also learn how to create content in Confluence to expose Jira information. This course will get you on the path to becoming a skilled Confluence power-user.
Objectives: After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Set-up your Confluence profile
- Create, format and edit pages
- Collaborate by commenting on and sharing pages
- Add other content to pages including images and files
- Manage pages by organising hierarchically, moving and deleting
- Work with tables
- Use macros to make pages simple, beautiful, and more functional
- Work with page revisions
- Manage page restrictions
- Extend Confluence and Marketplace apps
- Export and import content
All Confluence Server users.